Fun pink purse
Okay here is the pattern to make a cute pink purse (note it sort of looks like a hat except it is not though).... Okay so if you dont already have a Knifty Knitter loom or a Oblong Knifty Knitter it is for kids if your kids like to knit okay anyway buy them Michaels that is the best price and that is where I got them any way here are the instructions:
1. Get a red Knifty Knitter loom out of bag.
2. Get any kind of yarn you want to use to make a purse. (note: you want it to be stretchable yarn and not fuzzy for some reason Fuzzy yarn doesn't work for any thing on the looms. Start knitting
here are the instructions:
1. wrap yarn around t-peg on the edge of the ring.
2. pull the yarn to the inside of the ring between the first and last peg.
3. wrap the yarn to the far side of the first peg.
4. Then to make a flat piece of knitting do this : wrap the red loom all the way around to the last peg and turn and wrap back to the first peg. Repeat until you have knitted sixteen inches or how ever long you want your purse to be.
Last step TAKING OFF THE KNITTING YOU DID:
1. This method is used for the flat piece of knitting. Start with the loop farthest away from the yarn tail. Using the hook you got with the kit pick up the last loop and the second from the last. Lift them off the pegs. Pull the second loop through the last loop, then slide the hook through the third loop. Lift it off the peg and pull the the third loop through the second loop. Continue with the rest of the loops and end by pulling the wrapping yarn through the last loop. Pull it tight and weave in tail of yarn.
KNOW YOU HAVE MADE YOUR OWN PURSE!! GIVE IT TO A FRIEND OR KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF!! AND ALSO REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN KNITTING STUFF!!