help finding this

Years ago I bought a kit that had a square potholder looking knitting loom, which created these waffle looking squares. I am not a crafty type, but this gadget was easy and can't seem to find one. Would love any info. Also, do the round knitters make squares I can join together to make larger items? Thanks, Susan

Comments for help finding this

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 05, 2011
by: Anonymous

That's called a butterfly loom and you can get them at michaels

Dec 03, 2010
Weeving Loom
by: Jeannie Phillips

I ran across one of these yesterday... when I wanted to go back and find it I typed in square weeving loom... see if this works for you.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Knitting Loom Forum.