Knitting Pal?

by Heidi

Hi, Came across an item that is round and divided pie like. It has numbers around which I think are for counting stitches. It has the words "Knitting Pal" on it. I have found some items that say Knitting Pal but nothing like what I have. The center is not hollow, it is more like a round disk that a circle loom. Any ideas of its use and where to get directions?

Comments for Knitting Pal?

Average Rating starstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 26, 2011
knitting pal loom NEW
by: Anonymous

Go to knittingpal knitters on Yahoo groups, several of the people there have the same knitting loom.

Mar 14, 2011
Mystery loom thing
by: Jen

The solid center makes it sound like a flower loom - or daisy loom - (I have seen them both big and small) Go to youtube and look up flower looms -
(there is also a weaving loom I have seen like this, and one that makes something like wrapped granny squares)

Hope this helps! Jen

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Knitting Loom Forum.